It was announced today the deadline for filing of all U.S. tax returns has been extended to July 15, 2020. This follows the announcement earlier this week tax payments were deferred until July 15, 2020 for most individuals.
What does this mean for our clients?
- All ATS Advisors offices are open and operating. We have returned to our regular hours of:
Monday – Friday 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM
- Clients do not need to file an extension of time to file, unless they are unable to file their taxes on or before July 15, 2020.
- We will continue to prepare tax returns and e-file completed returns, per our normal policy.
- Offices are restricted to “drop-off” only. Each office has a designated location for clients to drop off tax return preparation documents, e-File Authorization Forms, and payments for tax preparation fees.
- ATS Advisors has restricted “face-to-face” contact with clients for their protection as well as our staff. Completed tax returns will be mailed, via USPS. Clients may schedule phone appointments to review their tax returns with one of our tax professionals.
Our business client services will continue without interruption.
Please continue to check our website for updates and contact our office if you have any questions or concerns.